Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today's the day.... so is tomorrow

When you read this, I will be either on my way to or in Montrose for some tests regarding my thyroid. Instead of the biopsy right of the bat, they are going to do a Iodine injection and scan. It is a two day process, so I will be staying the night on Wednesday at a friend's house in Montrose. I will write more later about the procedure and results, but I wanted to let you know what was happening.



An update on the missing man... they found him dead. I cannot share details right now since they have not been released to the public, but please be praying for his family and all involved. The situation is VERY complicated and the authorities are going to need wisdom.





On a more positive note, the foundations of the 2 staff houses being built, are being poured in the next couple of days. VERY EXCITING! John will be involved with this along with his many other projects he is overseeing.

Here are some pictures from the staff housing work site.





3 comments:

Jessica P said...

I'm so sad to see they found him dead. My heart is sad for the family! Will be praying for you and all your tests! Have a safe trip!

Papa Jim and Grammy Jo said...

Glad you are going through with the tests on the thyroid. We will be praying. Sorry to learn of the death of the missing man. Sad!
So gald to see the staff housing getting started. What a beautiful thing. Good to get a glimpse of Ethan.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brooke,

We're so glad that you have this blog so we can stay informed (although Jessica keeps me up to date pretty well!) I am praying for you and all of the testing. I am also praying for that man's family. On another note, the grocery shopping blog was TOO funny! (And you said you're not a good writer...I beg to differ!) God bless you all and we'll keep praying.

The Wright's Ramblings

sharing a little more about our day to day lives