Saturday, August 25, 2007

Still here!

I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten about my blog. We have just had company for the last 10 days and will still have a house full for another week. Ethan turned 5 this last week and John turned 34 today. Needless to say we have been celebrating a lot. In 2 days my mom, who is visiting right now, has a birthday and I have a birthday in a week!!!! Whew! Just wanted you to know that I fully intend to continue to keep you updated, it may just be another week before I get back to it. Oh yeah... I also planned and put on a wedding on the 14th. I was the florist, decorator and caterer... (sigh).


2 comments:

Jessica P said...

Brooke, you did such a beautiful job on the wedding!!! I'll be sure to have you do mine if I ever have another wedding (hopefully that would be a renewing of the vows ;) ) I LOVE the flowers!

Anonymous said...

It all looked AMAZING!! Thanks so much...hope we didn't overwhelm you too much!!!!

The Wright's Ramblings

sharing a little more about our day to day lives