Saturday, February 7, 2009

Moving

So, Good news.... 90 days have flown by for us and we are moving in the next few weeks. Yes, I know, the 90 days have not gone by in a week but for our family, we didn't have to wait until May 1st. The home we are going to move into will be opening up in the next few weeks. Pretty crazy!

I am so excited but also humbled and sad. Our sweet friends, Brant and Jessica, will be moving out of their beautiful home so we can be safely out of our trailer. It is so bitter sweet to me. I love their home and I love visiting them there, but now I feel as though I am kicking them out. They have assured me they have chosen to move into town and rent so we can enjoy their home but it is still a lot to process. The Sloans have also chosen to move out of their home to allow another family to move out of their trailer.

Please pray for the money needed to get the remaining 3 families out of their trailers. There is still so much work to be done in the next 90 days.

OH....and the bad news..... water is dripping out of the light socket above my computer. So I have a bowl on top of the monitor to collect the water. Maybe I won't miss this trailer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, so much change is going on! So where is everyone else moving? Hope yall will still be there when we come to visit!

The Wright's Ramblings

sharing a little more about our day to day lives