Saturday, August 16, 2008

Its been a while.... I'm sorry

I have been thinking about this blog a lot but you have had no way of knowing that since it has been 5 months since I posted! Those months have been jam packed and I intend on letting you know all about our summer over the next few weeks as I post pictures and write. So I am writing this note to keep myself accountable :D There is so much to share with you but it will take some time. So I beg you to be patient with me. Also.... if you want to know when I update.... I can place you on a email list that will notify you when I post. Just let me know. johnandbrookewright@hotmail.com

1 comment:

The Burgess family said...

I would be interested to know how you email people to alert them you have a new blog entry. we've always wanted to do that.

-KIT

The Wright's Ramblings

sharing a little more about our day to day lives