Monday, March 3, 2008

Our new house guest

Last Wednesday night, my brother Wade fell while playing hockey, broke his fibula and blew out the ligaments that held the tibia in place. They had to take him into surgery imediately and put 4 screws in his leg. He is doing alright, but is in a bit of pain. His plan was to leave camp this coming weekend, but God obviously had different intentions for him. He cannot put any pressure on that leg for 10 weeks, so for now he is staying with us on our couch and I am kinda glad to not have to say goodbye to him just yet.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Spiderman blanket! I hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Dear Wade,
So sorry to hear of this tough time you are going through.
I wish I had some wise words to comfort you. Just remember how much everyone cares for you.
Matt said that you are the life of the camp!
God bless you and your sweet nurse too and know we will be in prayer for you for a fast recovery.

Love,Brent, Liz and Matt
(You really didn't want to dig around for that pipe any more did you!! :)

The Wright's Ramblings

sharing a little more about our day to day lives