Monday, September 17, 2007

Our Crazy 3 weeks

Every year, starting with August 20th, we celebrate Ethan's Birthday, John's birthday, my birthday and our anniversary, all within a 3 week period. It is lots of fun, but straining on the budget at the same time (I am sure you understand). I just wanted to share some pictures from the last three weeks. John and I got home last night from our weekend away in Denver for our anniversary. It was a lot of fun and sleeping in!

Ethan's Party August 20th




John's Birthday August 25th



My Mom's Birthday August 27th (she was with us in Colorado to celebrate)




My Birthday September 1st




The Hyatt in Denver where we stayed for our anniversary
(Thank you priceline for the $45 room!)

3 comments:

Jessica P said...

It looks like a lot of fun :-) Wish we could've been there!

Papa Jim and Grammy Jo said...

Dad Wright here...Got your card Ethan...nice picture! Wish we could have been there to celebrate B-Days and SOCCER 1st day! You look like a future World Soccer Player Ethan! Love you all...I'm taking Grammy Jo on a "memmory trip" for her B-Day today (Saw our old log house John)...Log home building appears to be in your blood! The photo's are great- good to see the progress/updates on ministry!
Papa Jim

Anonymous said...

Great work.

The Wright's Ramblings

sharing a little more about our day to day lives